Patient/ client confidentiality is required at all times.
Nurses’ Hands reserves the right to refuse to post any comments, content or photographs that are not consistent with our values. Moderators will review all information before it is posted.
- Membership is free.
- To join you need a valid email and a password of your choice. We don’t have access to your password.
- If you do not want others to know your name, do not use an email or user name that contains your last name.
- Information from the registration form will be saved into a member directory.
- We will periodically post surveys to ask about nursing issues and you may choose to participate.
- If you opt in you may participate without providing your last name.
- Typically you will need to provide the state or territory and country where you live now and where you were born, and information about your nursing specialty. We are requesting that information so the survey results are more interesting and meaningful.
- Information from the surveys will be summarized and comments contained within completed surveys may be published.
- If you do not want your responses published, do not participate in the surveys.
Photographs, videos, and artwork:
- Be aware that photos contain metadata that includes the date, time and coordinates for the location where it was taken, and may also include your name.
- Please do not upload any images or videos containing identifiable people without written permission.
- Please do not upload artwork that has a copyright.
Login and site navigation:
- Information regarding web browsers, referring sites, servers, mobile device use, IP address, unique device identifiers, operating system, mobile network, approximate location, and date and time of access may be collected for site statistics.
- Nurses Hands representatives will not ask you for a password.
- Password change requests are automated.
- Financial information is only collected in the event of purchase of a product (such as a Continuing Education) program.
- This information is protected through the E-commerce software.
- Advertising networks providing services of interest to nurses help us to provide free membership.
- Ad networks and analytics providers may set tracking technologies (like cookies) to collect information about your use of our Services and across other websites and online services. These technologies allow these third parties to recognize your device and to compile information about you or others who use your device.
- Nurses Hands does not store such information.
- Please be aware that clicking on links will take you to external websites.